Coronavirus Prevention edit
We are here to help with Preventing the spread of Coronavirus,
Currently, no immunization or vaccine preventing coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). Keeping away to contact with such disease is the most ideal way in preventing oneself to get infected.
The highest risk group is Seniors Care Homes. So we are impressed with a recent directive in BC Canada Care Home. They invoke so of the strongest actions to prevent virus infections: If you have been on overseas travel to the following countries, China, Hong Kong, Iran, Japan, Northern Italy, Singapore, South Korea, Washington State. please stay home self-Isolate for 14 days and do not visit this home.
If you have symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, or difficulty breathing) AND history of travel to affected areas including China (mainland), Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea two weeks prior to illness onset or other index of suspicion (e.g.,. contact with an ill person with such
travel history). Please contact your local health authority.
The following advice can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
stay home (self-isolate)
avoid individuals with chronic conditions, compromised immune systems and older adults or visiting Long Term Care Centres or hospitals
CDC (Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention) suggesting public to the prevention of this virus by taking actions as follows:
• Wear facemask when go to public areas
• Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
• Wash hands for about 15 to 20 seconds with soap and disinfect your hands before touching your eyes, nose and mouth particularly before eating. See CDC's Handwashing Reference | Hand Hygiene in Healthcare
• Keep away with the person who are sick.
• Go to the nearest hospital for diagnosis if you feel sick and get the best medication and stay at home and follow self quarantine procedure. See CDC's Specific Guidance for Travelers
Health workers likewise need to wear facemasks who are dealing with somebody with the COVID-19 disease in close contact.. People who shows symptons of the virus should wear facemasks for prevention to minimize spreading of the virus.
With these everyday habit we will prevent to acquired such disease and spreading COVID-19.
Let us know if you have better links for us to help one another.